Welcome to the new and improved blog about the Baby Pickles. Follow Isabelle in her 3rd year of life and Simon's 1st year!!


Lilypie 3rd Birthday Ticker

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, April 4, 2008

Major Separation Anxiety

Simon has developed major separation anxiety with me. Even Daddy isn't relief if he's really having a rough day. I can't leave him in one spot for very long and big crocodile tears come rolling down his chubby cheeks if I leave his sight. Makes it hard for me to get anything done around the house or even just go to the washroom. Poor Isabelle gets told to wait a lot of the time for help while I figure out a way to cause the least amount of anxiety for Simon. I can be standing right in front of him sometimes and he will cry until I pick him up. I guess the good thing is that it is just a phase...I hope.

No comments: